Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Emily is sick today! She has a fever, but of course, since she is two, she won't sit down and rest. Acutually, she was sick yesterday too, and did sit down for a while to watch her first episode of Sesame Street. She seemed to like it. She's never seen it before because Sesame Street comes on at 1:00 p.m. The most looked forward too time of the day because it's nap time. Not T.V. time. But now that I have a DVR I can record it. Yeah.
By the way, this is my first ever blog. In fact, I was just telling Darren last night that I had no desire to blog. But I changed my mind. Since I already keep a journal, why not do it here? Where it's private. And even my sister in Alaska can read it. Cindy, you will read it every day, right? Now I just need a new (and expensive) digital camera and I'm set. Oh, and a new printer. And probably wireless internet would make writing this a little more convenient. Darren, are you reading this?
For lunch today Emily wanted a juice box, took one drink of it, wanted applesauce, took one bite of it, then wanted bread and honey, took one bite of that, wanted a glass of milk, took one drink of that, wanted a yogurt, took one bite of it, and then screamed GET OUT! I got her out, she burped twice, saying "scuse me" each time, and started crying to go "night, night". Oh she it too cute!
It took me all day to do one load of laundry today. I put the towels in the washer around 10:00 this morning. Rinsed them about 2:00 because they had that 'smell'. Rinsed them again about 5:oo. My husband came in from working in the garage all evening, getting it ready to paint, asked me if I could bring him a towel please, he wanted to shower, and oh, yeah--I was just putting them in the dryer--at 9:00. Good thing for me they have invented amazing things like washing machines so I can get the laundry done so fast!