Thursday, April 10, 2008

Last Weekend

Maddie and Nicholas both had birthdays last week. On Saturday, we went down to my mom and dad's for a sleepover. That night my mom took the kids to Build-A-Bear. Sunday we waited all day to see little James, and finally he came!

Everyone was overjoyed to see Jordan's car in the driveway.

Here is James sleeping. I hear he does this a lot.

Not even a burning candle keeps Emily from eating the frosting. (No, it wasn't her birthday.)

A lot of candles for Nicholas this year.

James and Darren liked each other.

James is so cute. I hope to see him again soon. I think the feeling is mutual, because he told me that I am his favorite aunt. Too bad, Cindy.

Here's a picture of the Saturday night fun.

And here's a random picture of how I usually see Darren these days. You can't tell it at all from my sad picture, but this blue in the playroom is so perfect. I love it!

2 comments:

Natasha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natasha said...

Could you email us the pictures with James? We need to be better at breaking out our camera at family events.