Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween in a Nutshell (Pumpkinshell?)

Here is a quick glimpse of the last couple of weeks of October. However, I did not get any pictures of the crowded Wee Witchy Day at Gardner Village--which would have been worth viewing since Dad was in attendance. I guess we'll have to go again next year. Right, Mom and Dad?
I also did not get any pictures of the scarier-than-we-thought-it-would-be Haunted Dinosaur Park in Ogden. Just imagine body parts (or bodies) hanging out of all the dinosaur's mouths.
But...I did get these:

Boo at the Zoo!



Here they are, carving pumpkins:







The ward Halloween party:



Maddie with her cousin Hanna.







Maddie with our neighbors Kambri and Devyn. I have no idea where Nicholas was during this event. Somewhere in or out of the building.



And finally, Halloween night. Nicholas went trick-or-treating with a friend, Maddie went trick-or-treating with a friend, Mom and Dad handed out candy, and Darren and I watched cute little Emily bravely go door to door. Right after this picture, Emily's friend joined us. Everyone had so much fun. And I'm still eating Halloween candy--right now, in fact!

1 comment:

Mike, Julie and Braden said...

Fun pictures. I think Maddie looks so much like your mom in the picture of her kneeling next to the picture of her cousin.