Saturday, March 19, 2011

Things I'm Thinking About

1. We have been in Washington for 6 months now, and I have written one blog post.

2. I like Washington.

3. I do not like plugging my camera into the computer and downloading pictures. It seems like a lot of work when I could be reading a book instead.

4. I guess I do not have any pictures on the camera to download, anyway.

5. Which is weird, since we have done a lot since of STUFF while living here in Washington.

6. Yesterday, Maddie asked me while I was doing her hair if I thought Dad (Darren) might be one of the three Nephites. I laughed and said, "No."

7. In the mail yesterday Darren was happy to find a package from his sister Karen. She has taken their old family movies and transferred them to DVD. He immediately stuck one in the DVD player and started watching it. He insisted everyone else watch with him, too.

8. Though I think he regretted that decision when I mentioned that Maddie had asked if he was one of the three Nephites. No more mystery now we have all seen proof that he really was a baby in the seventies, and did not magically appear in high school, ready to help and assist where needed.

9. I found out later last night that Emily had asked him earlier in the week if he was a prophet. When he said, "No, Thomas S. Monson is our prophet," she quickly concluded that he was just an apostle. (He corrected her.)

10. The kids have such a high opinion of their father. I love that.

6 comments:

Natasha said...

That's adorable. I'm glad you posted. I hope you find/make more time to post in between chapters. We miss the five little speckled frogs.

Jordan said...

Wait...you guys live in Washington now?!?!

Midodi said...

What? When? I am so glad you posted. I am glad you are happy. I wish I lived in Washington. I guess that means you didn't get my Christmas card. e-mail me soon. russjohnso@yahoo.com

Mike, Julie and Braden said...

Hi Tiffany!

I'm glad you like Washington!Are you planning to visit Utah this summer? It would be fun to get together. I can't remember if I told you that I'm expecting. He's due in July. We're really excited about it.

t.m. said...

It was fun to run into you in Seattle. We would love to meet up sometime.

dsdsd said...

Lovely...
You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!Five Little Speckled Frogs