Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Yesterday we went to my parent's house for a Father's Day dinner.





We bought Darren a pair of golf shoes. I didn't know Darren plays golf might be what you are thinking right now. And three weeks ago, you would have been right. I have always been so proud of my husband for not playing that expensive and time consuming sport. Besides, football, basketball, and all of Nicholas' sports are PLENTY. However, Darren has given into peer pressure from his work buddies and, now, he is a golfer. Oh well. He deserves some sort of reward for his five months + of hard work on the almost finished basement. (A basement that includes a playroom and theater that we all LOVE!) We love you Darren!




Here is Emily opening the shirt we gave my dad. Jordan also got Dad a shirt for Father's Day. Too bad it had a BYU logo on it. I mean, no one in this family goes to BYU anymore, right? A Stadium of Fire T-shirt would have been better, I think. Or a Texas A&M shirt. :)



My mom brought up from my grandma's house all of my grandpa's fishing lures to divide between us. Darren and Nicholas have long been waiting for this happy day.


This picture was meant to be of Jordan and family, but ended up being a better picture of Grandma's backyard. I really need to figure out Photoshop sometime soon!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Yea for today's post! We look forward to tomorrow's post with eager anticipation and glee.