Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Whew!!! (Wipe My Forehead With the Back of My Hand)

I'm just going to do one long post to catch up on the last month--though I just realized I haven't taken pictures like I should of! I don't have any of our two trips to my grandma's in Oasis, Darren's birthday, Emily's birthday, James' blessing or Brenik's blessing.
But--take a deep breath--here's what I've got:



Alas, these are not our bunnies, but our neighbor's.





Comfortable, yes?



So sweet.



Uncle Mike purchased new baby chicks.




I went with Nicholas on his field trip to This Is The Place State Park.






Those darn girls were going too fast down the hill--or so says Nicholas. He doesn't agree with much of what any girl does at this age. Let's keep it that way for a while.



Nicholas found the mountain man much more interesting than pulling a handcart with girls.

The dancing--definitely not a favorite. Here he is looking to see who he'll be paired up with.

His teacher, Ms. Jensen.

I think I'd go back to teaching if we could handle kids at school like they used to--I'm all for the nose to the wall. This rowdy class was quiet for the first time ever.

Maddie had her dance recital at Kingsbury Hall. Emily with her flower from Grandma.

More flowers.

Maddie did a great job--and made a beautiful kite, too!

Cindy came out for a whole week at the beginning of May--but I only have two pictures of her (this one and the one before). We had a great time eating, shopping, visiting, and did I say shopping? Holy cow--this girl buys clothes. When are you coming back, Cindy?


Nicholas, James, Natasha and Mom.



One day Emily put her foot down about spending some quality time with Dad.

The End for now.

No comments: