Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Fourth of July--Finally

Jordan called to ask why I had not posted the pictures from the 4th of July. Here's why:
1. It seemed appropriate to wait until two days before the 24th of July, because, you know, it's another fireworks holiday, and
2. It seemed like a lot of work to download my pictures to the computer.

But they're downloaded, and there's a ton, so lucky you, there will be a post today, and some more new posts for the next few days. Be sure to check back.



We spent much of the night of the 3rd entertaining ourselves with Dad's case of sparklers. We warmed up with circles.



Then moved on to hearts.



And the finale, "We love the 4th of July". Do you see it? (This took a ton of practice, so say 'ooooohhhh!')



On the 4th we went to the parade in Provo. It was soooo much fun. I love it. I don't know why everyone else moans about it. They secretly love it, I'm sure. Here's Jordan, above. Apparently he has an issue with my always commenting about his look. So he's trying on a new one. Doesn't work, does it?



He looks better here. Stick with the usual, Jordan, I always say.



Nicholas raked in the water bottles that were thrown from floats during the parade. My dad suggested he undercut the local kids $1.oo bottled water sales by selling his for 99 cents. Good idea.





The Stadium of Fire fireworks. Yay! They were excellent this year.



No comments: