Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hello, Again, Hello!

I lost the enthusiasm to blog for awhile because nowhere in my pictures could I find any new photos of Jordan's smiling face. It just doesn't seem right to blog without making a comment or two about Jordan. But, rather than avoid posting until Christmas, I have decided to just begin blogging again, anyway. It probably won't be as exciting as before.
I also didn't blog last week because I was preparing a Talk! It is over now, thank goodness, and I don't think we'll have to move to a new neighborhood, as I previously thought (because of the fact that I usually embarrass myself beyond all repair in these types of instances). So life is good post-talk.

Here are some pictures of our recent trip to the Davis County Fair:



Riding the horses, of course.



Bet you didn't see this one coming.



Here's another view to make sure you don't doubt that Nicholas held the tarantula.



Duckie races.



Even Emily got in on the shivering good times. She liked petting this snake. I don't know where these kids came from.

And yesterday, Maddie, Nicholas and three neighbor kids knocked on my front door holding a very large garden snake--asking if they could keep it! Ummmmmmm, no.
I wanted to take a picture of Emily petting that snake, too, but I did not dare let it out of my sight while I went to find the camera. If I had come back and they had accidentally dropped it, I would have been very, very upset, especially since we have a MOUSE in our basement RIGHT NOW! He's been there since the huge rain storm we had Monday, and must be quite full, since he's eaten all the peanut butter off our traps THREE TIMES. (It's kind of fun writing in all caps, one you get going, even if it is to talk about a disgusting little MOUSE!)
I'll follow this with one more post today, about our exciting trip to Boondock's, and leave the rest for tomorrow.
Hopefully there will be good news about the mouse.

1 comment:

Siri said...

Hey Tiffany! I love your blog! Your family is so adorable. And I laughed out loud at the whole spider, snake, mouse, all caps, thing! Thanks for letting me peek into your life!