Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Nod to St. Patrick's Day



The kids each made a leprechaun puppet and put on a St. Patrick's Day play. There were some very original, and ummm, funny lines, some of which I think I've already forgotten. Or didn't even hear, because we were all laughing so hard. But here are a few:

"Our house was blown to tiny grass stains."
"My stick leg came off and I can't dance."
"It's my turn--get out--I thought you couldn't dance anyway!"
"My hand stick came off and I can't even wave!"
"Shake, shake, shake a ra-la!"
"Who farted?!?"
"It wasn't me!!!"
Laugh.
Hysterical laughing.
"Stop clapping, we're not done yet!"

Yes. They were done.
(Stage and props--including a briefcase and gold paper coins which are not pictured--created by Maddie.)

13 comments:

Connie Robinson said...

Soo cute. I love your kids and we miss them. They are getting so big. Im thinking of Emily just walking and realizing she is going to be 4 Wow!

Mike, Julie and Braden said...

Funny how "fart" usually ends up coming out of kids' mouths. Fun to have a play.

Siri said...

So so cute, Tiff!
I talked to Leslie, and we are both up for another movie/dinner girls night! =)

Jordan said...

Helloooooooo!?!?!

Natasha said...

I'd like to see a nod to Easter or anything going on in the lives of the five little speckled frogs...

Jordan said...

TIFFANY...honestly...you have dropped to 3rd to last on our "recently updated blogs" list. I need a little more effort out of you. Find your motivation. I know you can do it. REACH DEEP!

Jordan said...

DEEP!!!!

Jordan said...

DEEPER!!!

Jordan said...

I know...I can be your motivation. Do it for your brother! There is nothing more motivating in life than a good brother. With this type of motivation you'll be posting 10 times a day. I can hardly wait!

Jordan said...

OK. In the UNLIKELY event that I am not a well of motivation for you, at least do it for Cindy...or Mom...or Dad...or your posterity...or the nice neighbor down the street who ALWAYS waves as you drive by...ANYTHING! Just post already!

Jordan said...

I would like to leave one caveat to the previously posted comment. When I say use "anything" to motivate you, this does not include some twisted desire to belittle the BYU. Leave BYU out of this Tiffany.

Jordan said...

For all of you psychology buffs out there, the previous comment is my humble attempt at "reverse psychology."

For those of you who are saying to yourselves, "What exactly IS reverse psychology, and is he using it correctly?" I will let you be the judge.

Reverse psychology is defined by Wikipedia as "a persuasion technique involving the false advocacy of a belief or behavior contrary to the belief or behavior which is actually being advocated."

So everyone, weigh in with your opinion. Is Jordan correctly using reverse psychology?

Siri said...

he he he