Monday, November 19, 2007

Las Vegas

Over the weekend, Darren and I went to Las Vegas to see "Phantom of the Opera". We had such a fun time! The show was wonderful, and it was great to spend some time together alone. (The kids stayed at Grandma and Grandpa Cullimore's and were spoiled to death. When we walked in the door of our own house last night, Maddie and Emily both burst into tears, and when I asked, concerned, what wrong, they both said, "I want Grandma." Happy to see Mom and Dad, obviously.)
On Saturday morning we went to Trader Joe's. Trader Joe--I love you--and my only, and it's a big one, complaint with you is that you do not have a store in Utah. Why? I would keep you in business by myself. Today I have eaten almost the whole package of mint cremes by myself, and I didn't mean too.
We also went to The Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace--my most favorite place in the whole city. Darren bought me a beautiful pair of earrings and a matching necklace, both with Swarovski crystals, at the Michal Negrin store. I want more of her stuff, and wouldn't you know it, there's another one of her stores on Market Street in San Francisco. One more reason to move there.
Saturday evening, after the show, we walked to the Bellagio and watched the fountains, my second favorite thing to do in Las Vegas. What a perfect weekend!