Monday, October 19, 2009

A Real Post on This-Here Blog


This cloudy but warm weather encourages writing. We must not have had this exact kind of weather since last March, since my Photoshop informs me I downloaded pictures dating back to that month. In fact, I just checked my blog, and yep, it has been that long. (I know you said seven months ago, Jordan, but to me that just translates to "sometime before June".)
I was going to make a beautiful and efficient PowerPoint-like presentation of pictures here, but then I remembered that PowerPoint presentations are often boring. I also saw the almost 300 pictures I have to work with, and this post is going to take awhile. (Don't worry, you won't have to look at all 300 pictures. Four or five of them were kind of blurry.)
We won't go into the reasons for my last silly post, but I'm happy to see that my faithful blog readers are out there, checking my blog every day, waiting to see what clever thing I have to say next!
Okay, I realize that no one checks my blog to see what I have to say. They check my blog to see what Jordan has to say about what I have to say. Even Jordan.
See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Connie Robinson said...

I check your blog and I have been so long very sad. I once got to read all that you had to say since I missed getting to walk outside my door and hear what you had to say. I was thinking the other day how you still owe me some chocolate cake. We need to plan a day so I can taste this longed for treat!

Tiffany said...

I have no recollection of owing you chocolate cake. I think you dreamed that.
But still, being the very nice person that I sometimes am, I will make you some, since I have just recently recreated--all by myself, mind you--Magleby's award-winning chocolate cake. And it is good.

Connie Robinson said...

I didn't just dream it up you told me about a cake that you had tried and it was oh so good. I remember this conversation with you about this cake. I really didn't dream it. But Im ok with just tellng you to make me a cake so that I can come over and eat it.