Friday, October 5, 2007

My Grandma

My grandma passed away last Sunday at the age of 94. I grew up living next door to her and my grandpa, who passed away a few years ago at the age of 97. They had a farm with chickens (the reason I have chickens now), cows and pigs. They grew hay, corn, had an apple orchard and a garden with fruit trees, raspberries, grapes and all kinds of vegetables. If I was outside playing, I could hear the fence gate creak and slam many times as they went back and forth from their house to their farm each day. I think my family remembers my grandma most as a hard worker and a person who had a strong, unwavering testimony of the gospel. We will all miss her very much and we appreciate the good example she was.

Many of the cousins: Bart, Jordan, Brady, Derek, Brian, Brett

Brittney, Me, Stacey, Kristy, Shauna, Kelly, Cindy and Judy