Tuesday, October 16, 2007

This Is What Emily Has Looked Like...

for the last three days, and most noteworthy, what she looked like on our trip to Walmart this morning. I throw my hands up in the air and admit defeat. However, it is pleasant that she keeps referring to the picture of Snow White on her dress as a picture of me, mommy. This child does have a high opinion of me.
You would think, especially it being so close to Halloween, that other mothers at Walmart would smile as if to say, "How adorable." But all I received were looks of dismay that clearly said, "Can you please dress your child appropriately for a trip to the grocery store?!?"
By the way, it is rather hard to convince a two-year-old that clothes need to be washed every so often. Tomorrow, she will be wearing something different. Maybe the blue Cinderella dress.