Friday, January 18, 2008

Miracle Stuff

My friend Holly told me about this Lavender essential oil from Young Living Farms--actually she let me use her last drops one day a couple of years ago when I burned myself pulling something out of my oven. I had burned myself a few months earlier and it left a bad scar--I didn't want another one. I only used it once (because it was gone, and I was pregnant) and the burn healed amazingly and without a scar.
I tried a couple of different lavender oils from local health food stores, without getting the same result (YES, I really do burn myself quite often). So finally, one day on the way to Grandma Skeem's, I stopped at the Young Living Farm in Mona and bought some. This product is amazing. I burned myself last Monday, sticking my hand into the oven, but now when that happens I just stay calm knowing I have this in the house. I love it!!! And will never be without it!!! Unless...one day I can throw away my iron, and hire a personal chef, and pay someone to do my hair (yep, I'm that uncoordinated).