Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year, New Posts!

Due to Jordan's recent surge in blogging, I have been inspired to write some new posts. Let's start back three weeks or so...
We had an icy snow storm the night of Maddie's last dance class of the semester. We tried to go but couldn't make it, the roads were so bad. We were both disappointed because during the last class, parents get to dance too. So I told her that I would take her to the Gateway the next night and get her a treat (Darren and Nicholas were going to a hockey game).
When we arrived, I asked her if she wanted to get a cookie, and she replied, "Welllllllll, you know that ice cream place next to Rumbi's?"
Yeah, I know it. It's called Haagen-Dazs. No cheap ice cream cone for that girl.

Then we went to the Children's Museum.


Maddie decorated a food donation box.

Every time we visit, before we leave, Emily "saves" the fish by taking them out of the refrigerator in the house and relocating them to the water area. Did I say EVERY TIME?