Tuesday, August 14, 2007

And They Said...

Jordan and Natasha are having a baby! I discovered the news by looking at their blog. Yesterday they posted a picture of the positive pregnancy test. Everyone here is very excited. When I told Emily the news she lifted her juice box in the air and said, "Jordan and Tasha baby? Doooooooo...fun!"

When I told Maddie I had some news about Jordan and Natasha she said, "Are they having a baby? Yay!"
Nicholas said, "Is it a boy or a girl?"
Maddie said, "I wish it was a girl."
Nicholas said, "No! It's a boy!"
This is going to be a long wait for them.

Here are two more pictures from Fish Lake:

This was the first fish of the trip.

Emily loved being on the boat. She even tried fishing.

And lastly--Maddie reading a story to Emily before bed. Emily always wants to sleep with Maddie and I usually have to pry her out of the bed, so it's always fun followed by sobbing.