Wednesday, August 1, 2007

We Love the Library

Emily is lying horizontal across my lap as I write this today. She makes a good elbow rest. Yesterday we went to the library. Maddie and Emily love going, though I think everyone else is glad when we leave. Emily has not learned how to whisper yet. Well, that's not true. She can whisper "Yes" when she is asked "Can you whisper?" But then she goes on to talk non-stop in a very loud voice. Each time I promise myself I am going to leave her home next time, but then, how can you say no to a girl who loves to find and look at stacks of books. (Which all have to be put back, of course.) Maddie is displaying her good library manners here.

Nicholas started football practice on Monday. He really loves the uniform. I think it's a guy thing. He was ready for practice, with the helmet on, an hour and a half early yesterday. Enthusiasm.




Princess Emily